2.11.2009

Good News

So I had my latest doctors appointment this last Monday and I GAINED 3 POUNDS! Now most women might not want to call this an accomplishment but at my last appointment I had lost 8 pounds because I was so sick with morning sickness and couldn't keep anything down. I was nervous I wouldn't gain anything because I have still been sick but I did go positive. :) Everything at the appointment was very routine and all was well. My sister Ashley got to come with me and Payden and that was fun for her to be there and hear the baby's heartbeat.

We get to find out March 2nd if it is a boy or a girl. Just two and a half weeks!!!

2 comments:

JoshandMegs said...

way to go! i had the same worry too because I couldn't keep anything down. I'm excited to hear what you guys are having! I remember that anticipation so clearly!

moreOmandy said...

Yeah 3 pounds,with Addie I hadn't gained anything for 3 consecutive doctors visits and I was getting a little nervous ( along with my OB) then finally 3 pounds it must be a lucky number. I'm glad to hear you're doing a little better, morning sickness is no fun.