4.03.2009

Moving forward....

Well I just had a doctors appointment this last Monday and all is well. I have a 25 inch belly and I am 25 weeks along so that is good news. Her heartbeat right now is a perfect 144 bmp. I am excited for the end of the month when we get to have a 3d ultrasound! That'll be fun!

We are also looking into two options of moving. We will find out if we are approved for our house loan by the end of next week and if that doesn't work out then we are going to be moving within a month hopefully into a 3 bedroom apartment that will have enough room for our little add on in the belly and still have a place for the Hubby to do his homework for school and to do all the business stuff for Elite Parking LLC which we own as of next week. :) That'll be really nice too especially since I only have my job for another 3 months or so.
Along with all of this Payden is trying to get a job out at the INL site here in Idaho to be a D&D. Who knows what that is... but they might let him do it for an internship which would be really nice and it pays really really well so we could save up for more schooling which would be way nice. We should know about that job by next week I would think.

Also.... Ash is moving back to Rexburg in a few weeks! I am so excited for that! It has been hard to be so far away from her. Especially on those days when you just need a good chat with your sister, a day out shopping with the girls or to just go to lunch randomly suring the week. It will be so nice to be close and be able to just go see her whenever I want to!!! YAY! And I know she is looking forward to being more involved in my pregnancy which will be good timing since I am actually starting to grow and progress. :)
That's all for now, I'll let you know anything about moving or a job when I know. :)

3 comments:

kylie said...

you are so lucky to have your sis moving close to you! us three are way split up. me in hawaii, meg in utah, and lisa in rexburg. BLAH.

Megan Hollenback said...

oh boy i hope your red eyes are gone, haha! good luck with everything!

kylie said...

it is so exciting that you're pregnant! braylie is a darling name. love your blog, thanks for writing me on mine, it made me so happy! you are so sweet!