9.16.2009

Two months old and growing.... slowly

Braylie turned 2 months old on September 9th. She got her shots the next day and had a well baby check up. At the check-up the doctor told me that she was in the 4th percentile for her weight and the 7th for her head and the 26th for her height. She is just a small little thing but she was 8.8 lbs and is very healthy. She did really good during her shots too. I mean of course she screamed and screamed very loud during, but as soon as they were done and I picked her up and gave her her binki, she stopped crying and went to sleep.





Braylie is cooing and smiling and kinda laughing. She gets better and better at it every day and it makes mama so happy!!!!

4 comments:

Bonnie the Boss said...

She is adorable!
Did you ever find a pump?

Toone said...

Thanks Bonnie. I haven't gotten one yet but Payden said I could get it this next weeks!

Kristi said...

Such a cute girl! I can't wait to see her again.

JoshandMegs said...

she really looks like her Aunt Kim in these photos!