6.03.2010

Update with Randomness....

Thought I would try and give you an update of what's been up with us lately....

Here we go:
-Braylie now has 5 1/2 teeth!!! Such a big girl!
-Braylie took a few steps on her own.
-We went to the drive in!




-Payden is working super super hard in school and has only slept one hour in the last 36 hours. Poor guy! He works so hard for our little family! Braylie and I really appreciate you Payden!!!

-I went to Caldwell all by myself! Well, with Braylie of course but not with Payden. It was the first time I have traveled with her by myself further then Walmart... haha She was AWESOME! She was only awake for like a half hour in the car on the way there and like and hour and half on the way home! What a good traveler! Payden got me a baby rear view mirror for Mother's Day and let me tell you what.... It definitely came in handy!!!!
Grandpa feeding the kids Cheetos and Dallon and Bray playing in the toy box

-While I was in Caldwell we went on our first boating trip of the year! YAY! We thought it was going to be a nasty day but were determined to go to the lake anyway. It turned out to be a nice day and we were out there at the perfect time!
-Payden's sister Linzie had her sweet little Max! William Maxamus Martin. Newborn pictures of him here.
-Our sister-in-law Stacy (Hanks wife) is actually in labor as we speak!!!! We are just waiting for the call! They didn't find out what the sex is of the baby and they really haven't narrowed down to just one name of each so we really don't know much at all about this little one on the way. Let's just say that that call that we are anticipating is going to be quite EXCITING! Good luck baby Toone! And good luck Stacy!! You'll do awesome!
-Bray turns 11 months coming up on the 9th so I have been trying to somewhat plan a birthday party! Ducky themed.... she loves ducks!

-Braylie had her first serving of Spaghetti... she's had bite from me before but last night we thought we'd let her do it on her own... :)




-Little miss also discovered the Tupperware cupboard.... haha what a cutie!


I think that's it for now but who knows... I'll probably think of something later. haha :D I'm going to try and post a lot more then I have in the past. I want to make it kinda like my journal. Soooo that being said... it might become boring but I want to be able to look back at it and see what has happened and just post the updates without having to feel like I have to make it a huge event... and it really isn't a huge event I just make myself feel that way. haha
So here's to posting more and hopefully trying to not make it boring. Small posts more often is my goal!

3 comments:

Brian and Ashley Baker said...

Looks like life has been very fun for you lately! :) I am a supporter of you trying to post more often :) I would enjoy to see things more often even though we are always in contact. I just love all the pictures. I love you!

Kristi said...

Bralie is changing so much. She is so stinkin cute! Can't wait to see her again

Michaela said...

Sure sounds like you've been busy having fun!
What cute videos of Bralie eating spaghetti! I wish Calin would eat that well!