4.23.2012

Water Babies!!

Ok, so I personally think that my kids look like me. Of course they have their dads looks in some things too but overall they look a lot like I do. BUT... these kids 100% follow after their dad and his LOOOVE for water!! Just having some fun at Grandma Harry's house in the pool with cousin Dallon. :D What a fun time and nice weather! We'll take that any day!I Have GOT to get Braylie into swim lessons! She is sooo brave in the water and loves it so much! She would do great. At the swimming pool or in Grandma and Grandpa's hot tub she is constantly jumping in with water wings or no wings all by herself. Swimming from side to side with her face all the way under the water and coming up just ecstatic! Traetyn is a little young to explore the water too much but from the looks of things, he's going to be just like his big sis and Daddy... WATER OBSESSED! :D

No comments: