5.23.2012

Smarty pants

I was just walking down stairs with braylie from working out and with her cast on she has a harder time with stairs so I was going to just hold her hand and help her stabilize a little. But then my sweet little girl pulls her hand back and says, "no I do it myself. Thanks though." I turned around and was like "what!" she is so smart and picks up on the nice things she hears I stead of the bad for the most part ;) she really is a very polite little girl and knows her manners pretty well I think for a two year old!! Or maybe I'm just a proud mama but either way it made my morning! :D

And then...! When we came downstairs just now I put on incredibles for her so I can shower while Traetyn is asleep and when the movie starts she looks at me and says with her finger over her lips, "mom quiet, Traetyn sleeping."
Always looking out for her little brother and of course mimicking what's she's heard me say multiple thousands of time!! <3 I am such a blessed mommy!!!

2 comments:

Lynners said...

So cute! But you only have yourself to blame. You are such an involved mommy and do an amazing job of being patient and kind to her.

Toone said...

Thanks Lynn! She has really grown ip lately and I just don't know where it all comes from haha. She surprises me everyday!