7.20.2010

Always learning!!!

Last Saturday night Braylie learned how to drink out of a straw!!! I know this is kinda lame as far a milestones but we were pretty excited that she can do it now. It's not perfected yet... she leaks fluid when she swallows about 50% of the time but its a start. :)

AND... she will now drink her whole milk without flavoring it with chocolate or strawberry nesquik. That's so nice too! :)

The things you get excited about as a mother... haha

I'll try and put the picture up of this last weekend soon!

This weekend we are going to palisades with Payden's family and then heading straight to my parents for a week before they head off to Alaska. I'm so excited to have time to spend with Payden and our families! Should be a great vaca with a lot of boating with both fams! I can't wait!

No comments: