7.12.2010

So Behind!

I have been awful lately at updating and putting new posts up. I don't even want to get into how behind I am on pictures. Yuck. So I promise here in the next couple days I will have a huge post that will be annoyingly long but very needed. In the meantime,
Braylie started walking!!! I know I've posted about this briefly but she has really gotten pretty good! Being around her older cousins really helps I think. She also turned 1 YEARS OLD last Friday!!!! I can hardly believe it but it must be true! Now her milestones will be saying different words and being able to communicate better :) She is so stinkin cute and I swear I love her that much more every day! She is pretty busy though and sometimes that can be a lot to handle but I love it. I seriously don't even understand why I go to church anymore. That is probably the worst place for her at this age because she needs to sit still and be quiet and the only time that happens is when she is sleeping which she will only do at home in her bed. NOT in Mom's arms. ugh Oh well, it's a stage and another 6 months and she will be in nursery :) or at least she'll be allowed into nursery... haha

This last weekend we went to Montan and went camping and Payden had his football game and then my parents and sister and her family are coming this weekend for Braylie's birthday party and to visit. :) I can't wait! I'll try and get up to date before they come so after they leave I can post birthday photos and pics of the weekend! See ya soon.... hopefully!

No comments: