9.08.2010

After thinking about it for a minute....

I remembered something that Braylie learned to do recently! About a week ago she learned where mom's nose is (even though she still doesn't know where her own nose is) and she learned where her teeth are. Yesterday she learned where her tongue is and let's just say it is soooo cute when she shows you with a nose wrinkle little smile and her tiny little tongue sticking out. Payden and I love it. haha She also knows the word shoes and automatically looks at her feet. She has waved at people forever but associated it with the word hi or bye and now I can say, "wave you hand," and she will wave :) She also knows how to "Bring it to mom"/"can Mom have it Braylie?"

Let's see Let's see.... Lately she has been "cooking"... she will get one of my tupperware and get one of her favorite spoons or spatulas from my utensil drawer and she will sit there and stir her imaginary food forever! It's so cute and it keeps her entertained for a good amount of time.
If I think of anything else I'll update you... that's all for now :)

No comments: