5.04.2011

37 weeks

I am now 37 weeks and 3 days pregnant! I had a doctors appointment on Monday and when he checked me I was dilated to a 2 and 80% effaced!! The week before I was a 1 and 70% effaced. His head was also a lot lower this week apparently. I think he may have dropped but I'm not quite sure yet. SO my doctor said anytime I go will be just fine. I have an appointment next Monday again if I haven't gone into labor yet and by then he'll schedule an induction for the following week. Supposing I don't go on my own of course. So I'm hoping mext friday for induction if I don't go into labor on my own. I figure that would work best for my family with travel and everything! :) Can't wait to meet my new little man!




37 weeks and 1 day

1 comment:

Brian and Ashley Baker said...

You look so cute! I am sorry this little guy has given you a hard time. I can't wait to meet him! :)