4.28.2011

Easter weekend!

All the Toone cousins were together for Easter this year at Grandma and Grampa's except our sweet little Lorilie. ( we miss you ) They did coloring eggs first and then they had an easter egg hunt. It was so fun to watch Braylie actually understand the concept of the hunt and get excited when she saw another egg. :D She is so sweet. I have video of her finding them but for some reason I can't upload them right now so I'll have to do that some other time. So cute though. So here is an overload of picuters. (in the egg dying ones she has a big nasty t-shirt on to prevent getting anything on her clothes. So just ignore that :) )

I think it's funny that I'm in almost every picture with her, but all you see is my overly huge belly. Enjoy I guess haha. I forgot to take a picture that weekend of just the belly so these will have to somehow substitute. 36 weeks prego. :)












































Prob the best one of the 3 of us other then my massive glob of hair falling right as the picture was taken. Yuck.

1 comment:

Brian and Ashley Baker said...

So cute! Bray looks adorable! I love her little outfit. She is so in style :) I bet that was so fun to have an easter egg hunt with your little girl. I keep thinking of stuff like that that I can't wait to do with Lincoln but I am also loving the time we have together right now. Motherhood really is the best thing ever and I can't wait to see you be a mother of two. I know you will do great! <3 you!!