12.29.2011

Christmas at the Toones

We were at the Toones this year for Christmas and it was wonderful! We were definitely spoiled but that wasn't even the best part. The best part was being with family. And because we were with family and enjoying ourselves so much, I didn't take the time very often to whip out the camera and take very many pictures. But I did get a few of Christmas eve and right when we woke the kids up Christmas morning. Enjoy! Cooking with Mema on Christmas Eve!
Braylie was really interested about leaving cookies out for Santa and was really concerned about the milk. haha. (she loves milk) I had to keep explaining to her over and over that we will leave this out for Santa and when he comes to bring you presents he'll eat your cookies and drink the milk all gone, and when you wake up, they will be all gone and there will be presents left for you! :) She got excited about that part!
When we woke Braylie up in the morning I told her Santa had come to Mema's house! She just said, "i no like him, go home." haha I told her that Santa wasn't here but that he came and left presents and then went home to his house. Then she got really excited! She got some Hand me down dress up dresses from her cousins and she LOVED them of course!! She thought she was a beautiful princess. :DI have been trying for the last 4 days to upload the rest of my pictures but blogger is being RETARTED!!! Or maybe it's just my comp but either way, I'm posting this now and I'll update it with pictures when I get around to wanting to mess with blogger again.

No comments: