6.01.2009

Picnic Time!

So... I haven't written in a long time but here I am! :) A couple weeks ago, Payden and I went and had a picnic at the o-so-famous PORTER PARK for FHE! :) We made sandwiches and lemonade and off we went with our cooler and picnic blanket. It was one of the days that it was actually nice in Rexburg so it was nice to be outside and enjoy nature and some fresh air!


We haven't taken like any pictures with each other for a very long time too so we took this opprotunity to mess around and goof off with the camera. Thank heavens for a digital camera that can give you that instant gratification of seeing your picture immediately after you have taken it, PLUS you can post and save it on the comp right then as well. I love technology! :)

1 comment:

Malorie said...

hey laura! its malorie. how are you?? congratulations on your baby! and ur marriage haha i havent talked to you forever. i found ur link from meagan biggers page. looks like ur loving life. just thought i'd say hi and see how you are. ...email me with ur email addy so i can invite you to my blog... luckyduck_88@hotmail.com