6.01.2009

Walks with the Hub...

So my Doctor has been telling me that I need to walk more and get some excersise. I guess it's supposed to be good for you while you're pregnant or something.... lol jk BUT.... as the weather has gotten nicer and as I have gotten more and more uncomfortable, we have found ourselves walking around the town of the berg.

We complain a lot about the bubble and the sterotype of living in Rexburg, but it really is quite a cute, nice little town.
I really just love my huband so much and am so grateful for him each day. He is an active guy so going on lame walks with an immobile prgnant wife isn't his favorite activity. Let alone me wanting to take pictures of him. Another not so favorite activity. haha.
What a cute boy! Goofy and restless but that's what I love about him!



















BUT... being the AMAZING man that he is, he walks with me and trys to put on his best happy face for the pictures that I want to take of him.















To get out of the spotlight, he is always tryin
g to turn the camera on me....

Kisses for the man I love so dearly!


Hand in hand we walk through this life together and we will continue to walk that way in the next. And from the looks of things, we'll have a line of kids following close behind us. :)


All in all... we are in love now more then ever and are so excited to be having our baby in about 6 weeks! Marriage is an amazing union... it really doesn't get any better then this......

4 comments:

kylie said...

oh isn't this post just ADORABLE.

love it. your baby is almost here! eek! how exciting.

Bonnie the Boss said...

Such an amazing pictures of a great couple. Hang in there you only have a bit to go.

Lynners said...

It's great to hear that you're so happy! Good luck with the next few weeks!

Megan Hollenback said...

oh my heck i love this post, its so adorable and sweeeet! im so excited for you guys! :)