9.21.2011

School!

Payden started his LAST first day of school on the 12th of September of his undergrad schooling!!! We are so excited for him to be graduating this December! ;) And let me tell you... AM I TRUNKIE OR WHAT!!! I am sooo excited to move! I love our current apartment and really don't mind being in Rexburg at all but I am just sooo excited for some change! And the thought of living off of more then part time jobs at 8 bucks an hour and having the husby have to work 3 jobs and go to school full time is a fun thought as well!! :) Here are a couple pictures of him leaving to school on his first day. He was running out the door and I was like "WAIT!! I want to get a picture of you on your last first day!" You can see as he was in a hurry that he was thrilled! jk haha ;)

No comments: