3.02.2011

28 weeks and Braylie update

I have finally reached my 3rd trimester! I say finally but really this pregnancy has gone by pretty fast. Faster then the first at least. At my last check up I had my gestational diabetes test that I passed with flying colors so the nurse said. :) I was actually a little worried about this test. This pregnancy all I have been wanting to eat is candy bars and junk food. And Kettle corn popcorn!!! :) So that was really good news that I passed!


We got to see our little man on the ultrasound at this appointment too!! :) I always love seeing the babies on there before they come out! It makes it all so much more real! And... HE'S STILL A BOY! He was being a bit shy at first so the doctor was a little worried for a minute but he's still all man! :)

Also we have officially decided on his name. He will be Treyton Payden Toone. I can't wait for him to get here! Seems like it will never come but it's only 3 months away! Crazy!

As for Braylie, she has been having bowl problems for quite a while now but the last month they kinda have gotten worse and all over the place as far as regularity and consistency. So last week we took her into the doctor and he took 3 vials of blood from our sweet little girl to do a bunch of lab tests to rule our any bowl disease or other serious things that could be going on. Monday we got her results and everything came back normal except for her liver. The blood results for that came back high. So the doctor said we will just watch her for the next few weeks and test her levels again in a month to make sure her liver has returned to normal. For now nothing serious is going on so that's good but we would really like to find the answer to all of her bowl problems!!! I'm not a fan of waiting forever but hopefully there will be some sort of results at the end of all of this and we can get Braylie feeling better! She's still a pretty happy girl.... most of the time... haha :)
(excuse the weird outfit and undone hair... all of her pants were in the wash and she wanted to wear a pretty. I just must have not gotten to the hair yet either. haha Oh well!)

1 comment:

Brian and Ashley Baker said...

Braylie looks so cute in the last photo. I like that she has undone hair and a weird outfit haha. She looks so comfortable with her leg up on the couch and stuff. She is growing up to be such a big girl. Its crazy how fast they change.