3.15.2011

30 WEEKS DOWN...

...9 1/2 TO GO!!


I am now 30 weeks and 2 days along in this pregnancy. It has seriously been so smooth and easy so far! I am so grateful for that too, cause with a crazy active toddler running around the house, I'm not sure I could stand to be nasty sick all the time. My biggest complaint is all the pelvis and hip pain that I have had but, it's not as bad as it could be. So my next appointment is the 29th of this month and then I'll start going every two weeks for only two visits and then every week. CRAZY!

What's even CRAZIER is that my sister Ashley is only two weeks away from her due date and could literally have her baby this week! And then I could possibly see her in like 3 weeks!!! And her precious little boy Lincoln! :) Ahhh!!! I can't wait for her!!! :)


1 comment:

Brian and Ashley Baker said...

Yay!! We are both having little boys and they will be here so soon! They are going to have great fun playing together when they get a little older :) I can't wait!