3.24.2011

Pictures and Videos of Braylie

Here are some pictures and videos of Braylie that I have taken in the last month. It's all pretty random but I thought I'd put them up for the sake of my journal keeping that I'm trying to become better at. Here ya go!


Braylie watching a show in our bed while I was cleaning the bedroom and bathroom. And of course right after I make the bed she has to pull the covers up on her. haha :)
Sucking on her shirt while watching a show

She loves to play in Traetyn's bassinet since we put it in her room. She usually just likes to sit and read a book or play with her babies and blankies in there and pretend to put them "night night" but sometimes she thinks that she needs to go "night night" and that she needs her "num num" (sippy). I really thought she might actually take her nap in there this day cause she really was tired, but it didn't last long. Probably cause I kept checking on her too to make sure she stayed laying down and didn't stand up in it. She did, and in her crib she went.


Daddy and story time: In this pic she has her hand to her mouth cause lately when we ask her to point something out in the story she says, "um, hmmmm" and on the hmmm she puts her hand to her mouth like this. It's really funny. There is a video later of it but she isn't doing it very good. OF COURSE! haha


Pointing out the sun ;)

She obviously loves this book. She was reading it in the bathroom right after we got home with her blankie, but I grabbed the camera and she moved.

She loves sitting here! She'll bring books or babies and blankets to rock a bye them. It's funny. She can't quite sit on it very good all the way but she makes due. :)
(I think I helped her up on this one. Usually her bum is on the very edge)


She put her shopping cart up on the coffee table and thought that she needed to sit in it. Mom and Dad weren't too pleased with this decision but I had to get a pic before we made her get down. Cute, but not safe.
This video is of Braylie dancing. She had been doing it for so long before that she is a little burnt out in the video but she loves to dance!


Daddy making Braylie laugh. She was laughing so much harder before we got the camera. The pause to get the camera kinda pulled her out of her mood but it's still cute.


This video is kinda gross haha but I know Ash will want to see it. So I might take it off after she's been able to watch it. It's of Braylie giving the baby kisses in my belly.


her umm... hmmmm in her story book

2 comments:

Brian and Ashley Baker said...

Wow that was a fun post to read and watch! I love the video of Bray giving kisses to the baby! And her story book hmmmmm is funny. Where did she learn to do that? She is so cute and I love seeing her do things and laugh. I can't wait to give her a big squeeze and lots of kisses! Love you!

Toone said...

Thanks Ash! :) I'm glad you liked it :) She started doing the hmmmmm on her own. I have no idea where it came from. She did it one day and I laughed so hard at her and she has done it ever since. She know's she's funny. Haha