4.14.2011

Belated update!

Today was a really good day! Payden has been home the last couple of days and it has been SOOO STINKIN NICE! I love having him around so much! And it is really nice to see him so laid back and being able to enjoy things more since he hasn't had school or work this week. It's been really fun! So this morning I got up with Braylie at 9 (thank you so much little one for not being an early ealy riser like some kids can be! I'm sure it will come but for now, Mommy thanks you!!) and we made homemade waffles with a whipcream yogurt and strawberry topping for them. Then we showered and got ready and headed to walmart to get Braylie a "car car." We decided that with our tax return money we are going to pay off the car and some other bills that are close to being done too, along with buying things for the new baby, but we also gave ourselves an allowance for each of us to get a treat. :) Payden is going to get a new bike he can ride to school. I got a new diaper bag I've been coveting, (bad I know) and we wanted to get Braylie a fisher pirce cozy coupe. :) So today we went to the store and picked it up for her.

By the time we got home it was way past nap time so I layed Braylie down and put Payden to work building her car. :) When she woke up from her nap she was so excited!!! That's all she did the rest of the day was play in it! She would go get her purse and her "pretty" (one of my dish towels over her head) and say "bye" and wave to me and go in her car. Getting in and out and pushing it around. So cute!

(she has purple on her face because she has Thrush right now and the medicne stains her mouth. When I am putting it on her she will move her head and then she will get a streak across her face that is stained there for a day. So fun! haha not)

After that I made us lunch and then got dressed up to go to the temple while Payden watched Braylie. :) I had an amazing time at the temple as usual and got home just after Payden and Braylie did from a ride in her car all the way around this huge block by our house. WHAT A GOOD DADDY!! :) He does such fun things with her and always wants to make her happy. And another thing, HE IS SO PATIENT WITH HER!! Maybe it's because I am with her 24/7 that my patience isn't as good but I honestly think he has a gift to just let things go. I really admire that about him!
Anyway haha, we hung out for a bit and then went back to walmart to pick up our new baby swing that came in today! After walmart Payden took us out to a sandwhich place called Millhallows! :) I have been wanting a really good sandwhich lately. :) When we got home we put the swing together and watched sleeping beauty and then we put our little beuty to sleep. And now we are just relaxing together and enjoying the evening of a great day! :)

Sorry so long but I have really enjoyed today and just being with my little family and spending time together. It's so awesome to have people you love so much in your life day to day! <3 I'll move onto the important things though... haha here are some pictures. :)


It's been a couple weeks since I have posted at all and it's been a month since I have updated my pregnant belly pictures. Here are some of me at 34 weeks and a couple days. The shirts kinda tight (go figure haha) so you can't tell very well how much the belly has grown but it sure FEELS a lot bigger! I will be 35 weeks on Sunday and a week from this Tuesday, my doctor will start checking my cervix to see how dialated and thinned out I am. I will also be going to the the doc every week. With Braylie my doctor told me that he doesn't love to let woman go past their due date or even all the way to their due date because things just get harder on mom and baby. So I'm hoping and thinking that I only have about 4 weeks left!! :) SO CLOSE!!





Our swing came in today for the new little guy to use and all of the other future Toone babies! :) I am in love with it! We had a nice swing that Payden's brother gave us that we used for Braylie and were going to use for this baby too but I just got soo tired of having to change the batteries EVERY DAY (braylie lived in that thing if she wasn't in my arms) in it that I wanted to get one that plugged in. We also figured that we would eventually have to buy our own since the other had been through kids already and prob wouldn't last all 5 of our children to come so we mine as well spend the money now and get more use out of it rather then buying it later and only being able to use it for maybe a couple of the kids. So we gave the other swing to Payden's other brother who is expecting their first little munchkin! :) It will serve them well!!! :)

No comments: