2.28.2010

We LOVE the food!


I'm so glad I married a man who loved to eat as much as I do. :) It's not good on our midsections... but we enjoy every minute of it!!

I made French bread so Payden could have hot sandwiches. It's something his mom does a lot and it's her french bread recipe. Here is one whole loaf loaded with the goods. And might I add that he is so particular about his cheese. He cannot eat any regular ham and cheese sandwich unless the cheese is melted. He really doesn't like biting into cold hard cheese.... I love it!


The beast on a pizza pan..He reminds me of the Carls Jr. commercial quite often when he eats.... "Don't bother me, I'm eating." (Carls Jr. is one of his fav fast food restaurants too)

It was really funny because he was so impatient for me to take these pictures. He said it was going to get cold and he was just so anxious to eat it. He was pretend throwing a little tantrum like a little child. haha :) He makes me laugh every single day of my life. I just love him so much and am so stoked about being stuck with him for an eternity!


Love you Mr.! <3

1 comment:

Brian and Ashley Baker said...

Cute cute :) It is so true he loves the food and so do you. haha I love it! I totally understand about him not being patient taking the pictures. Brian does pretty good most of the time but if its with food he is really impatient. haha