2.09.2010

love .. Love .. LOVE

Valentine's Day is coming up and I have been filled with love again... :)

I am completly in love with my husband Payden Lowell Toone. I can not even imagine my life without him. Payden is taking a religion class, building an eternal marriage, and in it he had to write 10 things that he loved about his spouse and briefly explain them. I loved his list! It was so thoughtful and sweet. So.... I decided to make one of my own. Here I go....


10 things I love about Payden:

1. He is a hard worker.
He does so much to support our little family and he always does it willingly without complaints. When he works he puts all of his efforts into it! I am so impressed with his attitude daily about work and school.

2. He loves to have fun.
Payden doesn't get embarrassed easily and is so willing to just go crazy and make himself look funny to make me laugh and to have a good time. I love his sense of humor. It takes a while to understand it, haha but once you do there is nothing like it. :)

3. He's helpful
He likes to cook a lot. Definitely a breakfast man. He is always making breakfast for me and for our families when we stay at their houses.

4. He is so thoughtful of others.
Payden is always thinking of others whether it be me or his wonderful family, he likes to do little acts of service for them to let them know how much he loves and appreciates them.

5. He has a powerful testimony.
He has taught me so much about the gospel and is a reminder of all the things I need to be doing daily. He also has such a gift of teaching the gospel. I love watching him, something happens and is soul lights up.

6. He is a wonderful Father.
I absolutely adore watching Braylie and her Dad play together and giggle. They have such a bond. I love seeing how protective and aware he is of her and the things she is doing.



7. He is unpredictable.
Payden loves to surprise people. You never quite know what he is going to say or do. It is so refreshing and exciting. It really brings a spark to my life!

8. He look at things differently.
Payden has such a unique outlook on life. It really opens my eyes to things that I might have never seen or experienced. Even things that I am very aware of, he brings them into new light and make me look at them in a new way, and help me better appreciate them.

9. Family is his number 1.
If you know Payden you know he is really easy to get along with and is so nice to everyone he meets, even strangers. But his family means the WORLD to him. If any one of them wants to get together or needs a favor or anything, Payden will drop what he is doing and he'll be there to lend a hand or support.

10. He has dreams.
Something I was really looking for in a spuse was someone who was determined and proactive in their future. Before Payden and I ever met, he knew what he wanted for a career, for a wife and for his future. I really appreciate and envy that about him. It has been so nice to have that stability in our life and to know where we are headed.

1 comment:

Bonnie the Boss said...

That is so sweet! you do have a good man there!
Happy Valentines day to both of you!