2.26.2010

Lately comes a little late....

So I haven't updated in forever but this is in a nutshell what's been going on.

Braylie learned how to turn around in her swing....


Luckily there is a strap to keep her actually IN the swing.


She thinks she is very funny...
We met up with my parents, Crystal and Mike and Dallon last weekend and went to Lava Hot Springs. This is in Pokey at Mama Inez mexican restaurant.

Eating pizza after swimming. Braylie is wearing the salad bowl :)

My wonderful parents at lunch after swimming!


Braylie ate her keys while we all ate pizza!

The two loves of my life at lunch! So sweet is a girl and her dad!


Grandma is feeding Braylie and Dallon once we got back to Payden's and my apartment in Rexburg.



So now for my sewing projects I have done since Christmas...


I just hemmed the bottom of these cause they were two different lengths.


My mother-in-law gave me these but the sides needed hemmed so I did that. :) I love them! I also love my wonderful husband who put up the rod for me and gave me my beautiful lamp for Christmas. Thanks Mr.!

Braylie's tag blanket I made her.

Here is the other side. I love the green ruffles in the center!


The back of Braylies dress I made for her. (sorry so wrinkly... I picked it up off the ground to take a pic. I know awful... it's been there since Sunday when she wore it.)


The front of the dress (there is a bow on the front but you can hardle see it in this pic.)

The blanket I made Payden for Valentines!

1 comment:

Bonnie the Boss said...

I can't believe how big she is getting. Adorable!
You have been sewing like a crazy woman!!! The curtins look great, and, the blanket is perfect for your hubby!